Canister pond filter with UV lamp
• for cleaning garden ponds
• for operation with clean water
• the full effect on bacteria can be achieved in water at a temperature of 10°C or more
Flow rate 6000l/h
Outlet: DN 70
Dimensions: 474 x 450 x 498 mm
Suitable for ponds with a volume of max.: 12,000 l
• do not use if the temperature drops below 8 °C or before the arrival of frosty weather
• before storing, drain the water, clean thoroughly and check whether the device is not damaged
• store in a dry place
The UV lamp is designed to kill algae and bacteria in the pond. Even in small amounts, radiation is harmful to the skin.
Never use the UV lamp outside the device or if the cover of the device is damaged. It is forbidden to use the filter for purposes other than those for which it is intended.
• do not use for pumping liquids other than water
• do not use for commercial or industrial purposes
• do not use in conjunction with chemicals, food, flammable or explosive substances.
Packaging: 1 pc
Files for download
- Návod (4 018 kB)